Loving care for your feathered friends
Being away from your pet is hard, whether it’s just for a few hours or several days. But finding reliable, quality care isn’t easy. Daycares and boarding kennels can be stressful and may expose your pet to illness. And relying on friends and family too often can become inconvenient – for them and for you.
With our in-home pet sitting services, you can relax knowing that your bird is being cared for by a professional, dedicated pet sitter in the comfort of your own home. Plus, we’ll make sure your house is safe and secure, too, by giving it that “lived in” look while you’re away.
Our services can include:
- Administer medications
- Clean cages and habitats
- Lots of love, petting and one-on-one attention
- Feed meals/freshen water bowls
- Turning lights on and off
- Water plants
- Bring in mail
Bird Sitting Services and Rates
30-minute visit: $30.00
45-minute visit: $45.00
60-minute visit: $60.00
- Additional or second consults: $25
- Key exchange: $15
- No Holiday surcharges
- No additional charges for administering meds or for any chore that falls within the visit time limit.
- Mileage charge may apply for jobs that are outside of the normal service area
Praise from a client . . .
Ready to get started?
Let us know how we can help you and your best friends!